Selling in a Crisis: 55 Ways to Stay Motivated and Increase Sales in Volatile Times by Jeb Blount
About the Book
In Selling in a Crisis, the world’s most sought-after sales trainer Jeb Blount delivers an essential blueprint for staying motivated, keeping your pipeline full, increasing sales, retaining your customers, and advancing your career in times of uncertainty and change.
In his classic, no-nonsense style, Jeb gives you 55 easy-to-consume tips, techniques, and tactics that are time-tested and proven to help you stay on top when everything and everyone else is down.
You’ll also discover the real secrets to selling more in a crisis; how to be a right now sales professional; 7 Steps of Effective Prospecting Sequences and how to be professionally persistent; how to adjust sales messaging to meet the moment; The five questions you must answer in the affirmative for every stakeholder; five ways to protect and advance your career; and so much more…
Jon Kabat-Zinn once said, “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” This is exactly what you’ll learn to do in this indispensable guide for sales professionals who are navigating the rough seas of volatility.
With each chapter, you will find the motivation, inspiration, and confidence catch to rise above the negativity, catch your wave, and take control of your life, career, mindset, and income.
About the Author
Jeb Blount is the author of 15 of the most definitive books ever written on sales and sales leadership and is among the world’s most respected thought leaders on sales, leadership, and customer experience.
Through his global training organization, Sales Gravy, Jeb and his team train and advise a who’s who of the world’s most prestigious organizations. His Flagship website, SalesGravy.com is the most visited sale-specific website on the planet and his Sales Gravy podcast has over 40 million downloads.
And, interesting fact – Jeb Blount is now a member of a very exclusive club, The Marketing Book Podcast 7-Timers Club!
Listen to the Interview…
- Selling in a Crisis: 55 Ways to Stay Motivated and Increase Sales in Volatile Times by Jeb Blount (Amazon)
- Jeb Blount (website)
- Jeb Blount (LinkedIn)
- Jeb Blount (Twitter)
- Sales Gravy
- Selling the Price Increase: The Ultimate B2B Field Guide for Raising Prices Without Losing Customers by Jeb Blount (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling by Jeb Blount (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Virtual Selling: A Quick-Start Guide to Leveraging Video, Technology, and Virtual Communication Channels to Engage Remote Buyers and Close Deals Fast by Jeb Blount (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Objections: The Ultimate Guide for Mastering The Art and Science of Getting Past No by Jeb Blount (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Love, Hope, Lyme: What Family Members, Partners, and Friends Who Love a Chronic Lyme Survivor Need to Know by Fred Diamond
- In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day: How to Survive and Thrive When Opportunity Roars by Mark Batterson
- Leading Growth: The Proven Formula for Consistently Increasing Revenue by Anthony Iannarino
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions