The Smart Branding Book: How To Build A Profitable And Resilient Brand by Dan White
About the Book
Most businesses today can readily access the required technology and talent to match competitors’ innovations and ideas quickly, making products and services similar to one another.
In the modern business environment, companies instead need to build brands that consumers recognize and trust if they’re looking for sustainable, profitable growth.
This book presents in a concise fashion the latest thinking and methods for successful branding.
Clear and accessible, it contains real-life examples from business, practical frameworks, and inspiring illustrations.
It explains what branding really is, why a brand is so critical to success in business, and how to maximize the growth of your current and future products/services through branding.
About the Author
Dan White is a marketing insights innovator. His career includes a decade as an insights professional, another as a brand advisor, and a third as a Chief Marketing Officer.
He is the author of two other books, The Smart Marketing Book: The Definitive Guide To Effective Marketing Strategies (featured on episode 316 of The Marketing Book Podcast in 2021), and The Soft Skills Book: The Key Difference To Becoming Highly Effective And Valued.
Dan co-developed BRANDZ, the world’s biggest brand equity measurement system and his thinking has shaped the design of leading copy test and brand tracking methodologies.
As a brand and communications expert, he has advised famous, billion-dollar brands on how to thrive, and his summaries and trademark visualizations have earned praise from luminaries in the marketing, advertising, and media industries.
And, interesting fact – he lives near Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare!
Listen to the Interview…
- The Smart Branding Book: How To Build A Profitable And Resilient Brand by Dan White (Amazon)
- Dan White (website)
- Dan White (LinkedIn)
- Dan White (Twitter)
- The Smart Marketing Book: The Definitive Guide to Effective Marketing Strategies by Dan White (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Bullseye Marketing: How to Grow Your B2B Business Faster 2nd Ed. by Louis Gudema (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Myths of Branding: Dispel the Misconceptions and Become a Brand Expert by Andy Milligan and Simon Bailey (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Why Does The Pedlar Sing? by Paul Feldwick
- The Illusion of Choice: 16 ½ Psychological Biases That Influence What We Buy by Richard Shotton
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions