Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing, digital marketing visionary Lee Odden joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Minneapolis, his time in the U.S. Army, working remotely with a large team, successful B2B influencer marketing, and the pandemic’s effect on internet searches. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Lee Odden (TopRank Marketing)
- Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing by Lee Odden (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Understanding the Evolving U.S. Consumer Sentiment During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Win Big Media)
- 10 Worst Practices for B2B Influencer Marketing – Don’t be a Clown (TopRank Marketing)
- How to Measure Changing Marketing Goals During a Crisis (TopRank Marketing)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.