Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life, author, lecturer, investor, and behavioral designer Nir Eyal joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about why he and his wife and daughter left New York City to “”quarantine”” in Singapore, why the pandemic seems to be increasing interest in his book about managing distraction, and other explanations for why we behave the way we do. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Nir Eyal (website)
- Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life by Nir Eyal (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- How to be More Productive and Focus (+ Free Schedule Maker)
- The Most Important Skill of the Future is Being ‘Indistractable’ (Download Nir Eyal’s Hyperbolic Discounting workbook)
- Learn How To Avoid Distraction In A World That Is Full Of It
- Is It Safe To Travel Again? Your Coronavirus Questions Answered (Wall Street Journal)
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.