Content Marketing, Engineered: Build Trust and Convert Buyers with Technical Content by Wendy Covey
Wendy Covey is a CEO, technical marketing leader, and has been named by The Wall Street Journal as one of the 10 most innovative entrepreneurs in America.
Over the last 20 years, Wendy has helped hundreds of technical companies build trust and fill their sales pipelines using compelling technical content.
Her company, TREW Marketing, is a full-service marketing agency in Austin Texas, that specializes in marketing to engineers and technical audiences.
And, interesting fact: she holds the Texas state fishing record for largest redfish.
Listen to the Interview:
- Content Marketing, Engineered: Build Trust and Convert Buyers with Technical Content by Wendy Covey (Amazon)
- Wendy Covey (TREW Marketing)
- Wendy Covey (LinkedIn)
- Content Marketing Engineered (book website w/training)
- The Old Number 6 Ranch
- Smart Marketing for Engineers: An Inbound Marketing Guide to Reaching Technical Audiences by Rebecca Geier (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Replacing the Sales Funnel with the Sales Flywheel by Brian Halligan, Harvard Business Review article
- Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into Your Customer’s Expectations, Align Your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business by Adele Revella (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- FRICTION―The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage by Roger Dooley (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Beyond Product: How Exceptional Founders Embrace Marketing To Create And Capture Value For Their Business by Jill Soley and Todd Wilms (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- 2020 Smart Marketing for Engineers® Research Report
- AP Stylebook: 55th Edition (2020)
- Crossing the Chasm, 3rd Edition by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Buck Fever by Ben Rehder
- The Maverick Selling Method: Simplifying The Complex Sale by Brian Burns
- Brian G. Burns (B2B Revenue Leadership)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.