Myths of Marketing: Banish the Misconceptions and Become a Great Marketer by Grant Leboff
Grant Leboff is one of the UK’s leading sales and marketing experts.
Continually challenging received wisdom, Grant built a successful direct marketing company in 2002 and sold it six years later. He now serves as a non-executive director and also runs a sales and marketing consultancy, Sticky Marketing Club, that advises clients on sales and marketing strategies to thrive in an increasingly competitive world.
A regular speaker at conferences around the world, Grant Leboff is also a contributor to many business magazines and newspapers including, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, and The Financial Times.
He has appeared on BBC Radio on numerous occasions as well as being featured on a number of US radio networks.
And, interesting fact: before his marketing career he worked in the music industry as a producer, writer and arranger!
Listen to the Interview:
- Myths of Marketing: Banish the Misconceptions and Become a Great Marketer by Grant Leboff (Amazon)
- Grant Leboff (Sticky Marketing Club)
- Grant Leboff (LinkedIn)
- Myths of Social Media: Dismiss the Misconceptions and Use Social Media Effectively in Business by Michelle Carvill and Ian MacRae (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Malcolm McDonald on Value Propositions: How to Develop Them, How to Quantify Them by Malcolm McDonald and Grant Oliver (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Choice Factory: 25 Behavioural Biases That Influence What We Buy by Richard Shotton
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.