The Point: How to Win with Clarity-Fueled Communications by Steve Woodruff
About the Book
Is it possible to grab an audience’s attention in this noisy, confusing world?
According to Steven Woodruff, the solution can be summed up in a word: clarity.
Clarity-fueled communication is the practice of using the fewest words to make the biggest impact.
The Point unveils how the overloaded human brain wants information packaged, and how to craft brain-friendly messages that break through the noise.
From email to sales pitches, from workshops to resumes, Steve Woodruff’s Clarity Fuel Formula is the universal recipe for communications success.
The Point includes four simple actions and eight compelling shortcuts that can be used by anyone to get to the point and get others on the same page.
About the Author
Steve Woodruff is known as the King of Clarity.
He is a consultant and author who has helped solo consultants to Fortune 100 pharmaceutical companies – with their communications strategy and messaging.
Over more than four decades, Steve has taught, sold, presented, preached, marketed, blogged, authored, collaborated, coached, and networked… and at the core of every one of those activities is figuring out how to communicate clearly and effectively.
That’s how the idea of finding a single, practical recipe – the Clarity Fuel Formula – evolved.
And, interesting fact – he and his wife are the proud parents of five sons, one of whom served in the United States Marine Corps!
Listen to the Interview…
- The Point: How to Win with Clarity-Fueled Communications by Steve Woodruff (Amazon)
- Steve Woodruff (website)
- Steve Woodruff (LinkedIn)
- Steve Woodruff (Twitter)
- Clarity Wins: Get Heard. Get Referred by Steve Woodruff (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Steve Woodruff: Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails
- The Time to Win: How to Exceed Your Customers’ Need for Speed by Jay Baer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Build a Better Business Book: How to Plan, Write, and Promote a Book That Matters. A Comprehensive Guide for Authors by Josh Bernoff (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Invisible Sale: How To Build a Digitally Powered Marketing and Sales System to Better Prospect, Qualify, and Close Leads by Tom Martin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- 33 Ways Not to Screw Up Your Business Emails by Anne Janzer (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions