High-Impact Content Marketing: Strategies to Make Your Content Intentional, Engaging, and Effective by Purna Virji
About the Book
Create meaningful engagement, drive conversion rates and boost customer retention with this crucial resource to unlocking the true potential of your content marketing strategy.
In an era of user-generated, human-generated and machine-generated content, mistakes are increasingly costlier to make. And more difficult to recover from.
To succeed in the highly competitive creator economy of today and the future, content marketers need to rethink their approach or go the way of the dinosaurs.
High-Impact Content Marketing shows how to succeed by taking a simplified yet strategic approach to standing out and driving revenue impact.
It covers time-proven strategies to create video, audio, social media, and longer-form content that audiences will actually want to consume and how to do so in a genuinely inclusive way.
It also shows how to master content distribution across channels such as websites, blogs, email, and social media networks to maximize reach, engagement, and impact.
What makes High-Impact Content Marketing unique is how it weaves in behavioral science and adult learning principles to maximize and measure impact.
It features easy-to-implement frameworks and actionable guides throughout as well as examples of best-in-class content marketing from the likes of Patagonia, Microsoft, Spotify, and Google plus interviews with top industry experts from across the globe.
Guidance is also included on how to align content with various stages of the customer journey. This is an essential blueprint for ensuring the long-term success of your content marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, build relationships, and boost conversions.
About the Author
Purna Virji is a globally renowned content strategist whose current title is Principal Consultant, Content Solutions at LinkedIn.
She previously led Microsoft’s global learning and thought leadership programs and is an award-winning former journalist.
Virji is a top-rated international keynote speaker featured in The Drum, The Next Web, Search Engine Journal, and AdWeek.
She has also been recognized as an AdWeek Young Influential, was crowned the Search Personality of the Year by the US Search Awards, and was named “The Most Influential PPC Expert in the World” by PPC Hero.
And, interesting fact – she speaks six languages and has never seen a Star Wars movie!
Listen to the Interview…
- High-Impact Content Marketing: Strategies to Make Your Content Intentional, Engaging, and Effective by Purna Virji (Amazon)
- Purna Virji (LinkedIn)
- Purna Virji (Twitter)
- “The Value Of Differentiation Will Only Increase As More Brands Follow The Ai Herd: There Are Far More Pressing Issues Marketers Should Be Turning Their Attention To Before Getting Distracted by AI” by Mark Ritson (Marketing Week, August 25, 2023)
- Build a Better Business Book: How to Plan, Write, and Promote a Book That Matters. A Comprehensive Guide for Authors by Josh Bernoff (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Content Promotion Manifesto: Getting the Most Out of Your Content Marketing by Chad Pollitt (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking by Samin Nosrat
- Welcome to the Funnel: Proven Tactics to Turn Your Social Media and Content Marketing up to 11 by Jason Miller (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Content – The Atomic Particle of Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Content Marketing Strategy by Rebecca Lieb (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Commonsense Direct and Digital Marketing by Drayton Bird
- Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins (1923)
- Tested Advertising Methods by John Caples
- Nancy Duarte (Amazon)
- The Spirit of Kaizen: Creating Lasting Excellence One Small Step at a Time: Creating Lasting Excellence One Small Step at a Time by Robert Maurer
- Digital Darwinism: Surviving the New Age of Business Disruption by Tom Goodwin
- Unreasonable Hospitality: The Remarkable Power of Giving People More Than They Expect by Will Guidara
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions