Selling From The Heart: How Your Authentic Self Sells You! By Larry Levine
About the Author
With 30 years of in-the-field sales experience in the B2B technology space, Larry Levine has successfully sold to customers ranging from up-and-down the street accounts to Fortune 500 companies.
In the fall of 2013, Larry became a corporate major account rep for a Japanese original equipment manufacturer in Los Angeles, California, one of the most competitive markets in the United States.
He walked into a zero base opportunity with no current customers. By using the strategies explained in Selling From the Heart, he booked over $1.3 million in new sales the following year, leaving behind a $1.6-million pipeline for the next rep to develop.
Larry now coaches sales leaders and their teams to do what he did. Since 2015, Larry has coached sales professionals across the spectrum of tenured reps to new millennials entering the salesforce.
And, interesting fact – Larry’s father was a Ph.D. rocket scientist!
About the Book
Sales have changed in the last 30 years. Gone are the days of manipulative and pushy salespeople who rely on charm to get sales.
Selling From The Heart is the new economy where relationships matter and old-school techniques just don’t work anymore. Relationships are what will fuel your sales funnel and allow you to reach your sales goals.
Social media is a great place to develop those relationships that lead to sales and Larry teaches you how to do it in a natural way. Larry Levine shows you how not to only be yourself, but your best self and succeed!
Listen to the Interview…
- Selling From The Heart: How Your Authentic Self Sells You! By Larry Levine (Amazon)
- Selling From The Heart (website)
- Larry Levine (LinkedIn)
- Revenue Growth Engine: How to Align Sales & Marketing to Accelerate Growth by Darrell Amy (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- How To Master The Art of Selling by Tom Hopkins
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Slow Down, Sell Faster!: Understand Your Customer’s Buying Process and Maximize Your Sales by Kevin Davis
- Deliberate Discomfort: How U.S. Special Operations Forces Overcome Fear and Dare to Win by Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable by Jason Van Camp
- The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life by Shawn Achor
- Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience by Ethan Beute and Stephen Pacinelli (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Winning the War in Your Mind: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life by Craig Groeschel
- Training Camp: What the Best Do Better Than Everyone Else by Jon Gordon
What if we told you that you could monitor your website’s SEO health, backlinks, and organic rankings at no cost?
Sign up for the Free SEO for website owners from Ahrefs: https://ahrefs.com/awt
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.