Standout Startup: The Founder’s Guide to Irresistible Marketing That Fuels Growth by Allyson Letteri
About the Book
Discover the powerful process that top VC-backed startups use to create an effective marketing strategy with Standout Startup.
This book is your ultimate marketing accelerator, giving you the tools to create strong messaging, fuel user growth, and accelerate revenue.
- Create Strong Messaging
- Fuel User Growth
- Accelerate Revenue
With this step-by-step guide, tech startup leaders have an exact roadmap to develop positioning, product messaging, and content that converts.
Standout Startup offers an essential marketing toolkit to help you stand out from the competition.
Allyson Letteri shares insider secrets to fast-track your marketing success based on her experience as a Silicon Valley marketing executive and startup advisor.
What’s included in Standout Startup:
- The 3 Ps every startup needs to unlock effective messaging: personas, positioning, and personality.
- Four techniques to create standout product positioning
- How to define an inimitable brand personality that your ideal customers love.
- The secrets to crafting compelling value propositions that sell your product.
- The most effective types of content to increase conversion in each phase of the customer journey.
Standout Startup presents a proven process to build a sustainable user and revenue growth engine. And it all starts with powerful product messaging that makes your startup stand out.
Standout Startup is your marketing accelerator.
About the Author
Allyson Letteri is a marketing leader and startup advisor who helps tech startups launch winning go-to-market strategies.
She’s built marketing teams from scratch to scale at fast-growing tech companies in Silicon Valley (Handshake, Thumbtack, Intuit).
Allyson now works with founders and VCs to accelerate their startups’ growth.
Allyson holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
And, interesting fact – she has been a repeat guest on NBC’s Today show!
Listen to the Interview…
- Standout Startup: The Founder’s Guide to Irresistible Marketing That Fuels Growth by Allyson Letteri (Amazon)
- Allyson Letteri (LinkedIn)
- Allyson Letteri (website)
- Standout Startup (book resources)
- Standout Startup (toolkit)
- The Growth Leader: Strategies to Drive the Top and Bottom Lines by Scott K. Edinger (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- Fascinate, Revised and Updated: How to Make Your Brand Impossible to Resist by Sally Hogshead
- Sales Pitch: How to Craft a Story to Stand Out and Win by April Dunford
- Obviously Awesome: How to Nail Product Positioning so Customers Get It, Buy It, Love It by April Dunford
Additional startup marketing books featured on The Marketing Book Podcast
- The Ultimate Start-Up Guide: Marketing Lessons, War Stories, and Hard-Won Advice from Leading Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors by Tom Hogan and Carol Broadbent
- Beyond Product: How Exceptional Founders Embrace Marketing To Create And Capture Value For Their Business by Jill Soley and Todd Wilms
- Lost and Founder: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World by Rand Fishkin
- Forget the Funnel: A Customer-Led Approach for Driving Predictable, Recurring Revenue by Georgiana Laudi and Claire Suellentrop
- From Impossible to Inevitable: How SaaS and Other Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue 2nd Edition by Aaron Ross and Jason Lemkin
- Hacking Growth: How Today’s Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success by Sean Ellis and Morgan Brown
Allyson Letteri on The Today Show
- Halloween decor: Make these spooky DIY crafts (Oct. 18, 2018)
- Stay cool this summer with these easy frozen cocktails (July 27, 2018)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions