Content Marketing for PR: How to Build Brand Visibility, Influence and Trust in Today’s Social Age by Trevor Young
Trevor Young, also known as “the PR Warrior,” is a public relations and Communications strategist based in Melbourne, Australia.
A former journalist with a long track record in traditional PR, Trevor has worked as a senior consultant with a number of global PR consultancies, and established and run his own agencies. More recently, he was director of strategy and Innovation for Edelman Australia.
Trevor’s PR Warrior Blog has been listed by both SmartCompany and Search Engine Journal as one of Australia’s top business blogs.
These days, Trevor heads up Digital Citizen a consulting, training and media business that helps brands gain a competitive edge in the marketplace through the use of digital storytelling and content-led communications
And, interesting fact: he once had lunch with one of Australia’s most notorious criminals, who was also a bestselling author!
Listen to the Interview:
- Content Marketing for PR: How to Build Brand Visibility, Influence and Trust in Today’s Social Age by Trevor Young (Amazon)
- Trevor Young (website)
- Digital Citizen (Trevor’s firm)
- Trevor Young (LinkedIn)
- Carryology (by Bellroy)
- Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age by Gini Dietrich (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World by Melissa Agnes (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly (7th edition) by David Meerman Scott (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Cluetrain Manifesto (10th Anniversary Edition, 2009)
- The Passion Economy: The New Rules for Thriving in the Twenty-First Century by Adam Davidson
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, Host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.