The Whole Marketer: How to Become a Successful and Fulfilled Marketer by Abigail Dixon
About the Author
Abigail Dixon is an award-winning marketer with over 20 years of practical marketing experience that spans multiple sectors and markets and includes many global household brands, initially on the client-side and then in her capacity as the founder of Labyrinth Marketing, a strategic marketing consultancy.
And, interesting fact – growing up she attended 13 different schools because her father was in the Royal Air Force!
About the Book
As marketing roles have continued to expand, marketers at any level are feeling under increasing pressure to deliver as individuals and teams.
This thought-provoking book argues now is the time to take stock of the technical skills and latest thinking we must possess to be at the forefront of our profession.
It also looks at the soft and leadership skills we need to successfully and authentically lead and deliver for our businesses, brands, and teams.
This is all underpinned by the personal understanding we need to gain clarity and fulfillment, both in our careers and our lives as a whole.
The Whole Marketer looks through the lens of professional and personal development. It is a practical guide that allows you to review and identify any capability gaps, provides real-time input, and shares advice, tools, and techniques to start you on your path to becoming a successful marketer.
This book will help you to become a better version of yourself today, so you can lead the brands or businesses of tomorrow. Abigail Dixon’s rich experience comes from leading teams, consulting, and training hundreds of marketers at various stages of their careers to achieve formal qualifications.
Listen to the Interview…
- The Whole Marketer: How to Become a Successful and Fulfilled Marketer by Abigail Dixon (Amazon)
- Abigail Dixon (The Whole Marketer)
- The Whole Marketer
- Abigail Dixon (LinkedIn)
- Labyrinth Marketing
- The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader: How to Succeed by Building Customer and Company Value by Thomas Barta and Patrick Barwise (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Marketing Flexology: How to Outsmart Change and Future-Proof Your Career by Engelina Jaspers (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Stand-out Marketing: How to Differentiate Your Organization in a Sea of Sameness by Stacey Danheiser, Simon Kelly and Paul Johnston (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sway: Implement the G.R.I.T. Marketing Method to Gain Influence and Drive Corporate Strategy by Christina Del Villar (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Smart Marketing for Engineers: An Inbound Marketing Guide to Reaching Technical Audiences by Rebecca Geier (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- How Brands Grow: What Marketers Don’t Know by Byron Sharp
- Chief Customer Officer 2.0: How to Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine by Jeanne Bliss (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Would You Do That to Your Mother?: The “Make Mom Proud” Standard for How to Treat Your Customers by Jeanne Bliss (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works by A.G. Lafley and Roger L. Martin
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team by Simon Sinek
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
- Alchemy: The Dark Art and Curious Science of Creating Magic in Brands, Business, and Life by Rory Sutherland (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sustainable Marketing: How to Drive Profits with Purpose by Michelle Carvill, Gemma Butler, and Geraint Evans (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.