Sway: Implement the G.R.I.T. Marketing Method to Gain Influence and Drive Corporate Strategy by Christina Del Villar
About the Author
Christina Del Villar is a 25-year Silicon Valley marketing executive and go-to-market veteran. She has worked with some of the best and brightest, from Elon Musk and Larry Elison, to Condoleezza Rice.
She has worked for, consulted with, and advised over 50 companies, from large to small, start-up to 100+ years old, to help develop marketing strategies. She has helped companies reach the next level, whether that be exponential growth, acquisition, or IPO.initial public offering
Her writing has appeared in publications including Fast Company, Forbes, and Harvard Business Review.
And, interesting fact – when she was younger, she wanted to be a fighter pilot!
About the Book
Sway turns marketing professionals into powerhouses by showing them how to build a strategic framework that enables greater proficiency and leads to growing levels of influence.
This framework is the G.R.I.T. Marketing Method created by Christina Del Villar. By looking at marketing from the go-to-market strategy perspective, G.R.I.T. goes beyond the basics to illustrate how marketing professionals can successfully influence this strategy based on overall corporate goals.
Readers will learn how to align the go-to-market strategy, customer journey, and marketing strategy. From there, they will learn how to build a Map of Influence that identifies all the ways they can make an impact.
These strategies and tactics help marketing professionals deploy more effective, impactful programs and develop smarter campaigns that significantly increase profitability for their company.
With G.R.I.T. (and a dose of sparkle), Sway provides a platform to empower marketing professionals to have more influence, be more effective, add value, and show their impact. This platform helps them become indispensable, driving success at higher and higher levels. And who wouldn’t want that?
Listen to the Interview…
- Sway: Implement the G.R.I.T. Marketing Method to Gain Influence and Drive Corporate Strategy by Christina Del Villar (Amazon)
- Christina Del Villar (Website)
- Christina Del Villar (LinkedIn)
- Christina Del Villar (Twitter)
- The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader: How to Succeed by Building Customer and Company Value by Thomas Barta and Patrick Barwise (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Marketing Flexology: How to Outsmart Change and Future-Proof Your Career by Engelina Jaspers (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Stand-out Marketing: How to Differentiate Your Organization in a Sea of Sameness by Stacey Danheiser, Simon Kelly and Paul Johnston (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- People Powered: How Communities Can Supercharge Your Business, Brand, and Teams by Jono Bacon (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into Your Customer’s Expectations, Align Your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business by Adele Revella (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Where the Suckers Moon: The Life and Death of an Advertising Campaign by Randall Rothenberg
- Rise of the Revenue Marketer by Debbie Qaqish (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Digital Pivot: Secrets of Online Marketing by Eric Schwartzman (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Growing Influence: A Story of How to Lead with Character, Expertise, and Impact by Ron Price and Stacy Ennis
- CMO to CRO: The Revenue Takeover by the Next Generation Executive by Mike Geller, Rolly Keenan, and Brandi Starr
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
- Teenage Wastebrand: How Your Brand Can Stop Struggling and Start Scaling by Evelyn Starr (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Leveling Up: How To Master The Game of Life by Eric Siu
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.