Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss his book, Welcome to the Funnel: Proven Tactics to Turn Your Social Media and Content Marketing up to 11, content marketing visionary Jason Miller joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in London, homeschooling, being a rock and roll photographer, the joys of film photography and why, in marketing, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Rock and Roll Cocktail (Jason’s Marketing and Photography Blog)
- Jason Miller (Instagram)
- Welcome to the Funnel: Proven Tactics to Turn Your Social Media and Content Marketing up to 11 by Jason Miller (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Down in Front: Rock n Roll Photos by Jason Miller (Kickstarter page)
- Reinvent Yourself by James Altucher
- Mean People Suck: How Empathy Leads to Bigger Profits and a Better Life by Michael Brenner (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- The Steal Like an Artist Journal: A Notebook for Creative Kleptomaniacs by Austin Kleon
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.