Previously on The Marketing Book Podcast to discuss her book, Growth IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Business, sales and growth visionary Tiffani Bova joins the (hopefully) limited time series, Authors in Quarantine Getting Cocktails to talk about being quarantined in Southern California, Tahitian beer, attending high school with Barack (Barry) Obama, the history and future of sales, and the changes the pandemic is having on buying behavior. Cheers!
Mentioned in The Interview…
- Tiffani Bova (website)
- Tiffani Bova (Salesforce)
- Growth IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Business by Tiffani Bova (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Hinano Beer
- The 6th State of Marketing Report Uncovers Trends to Navigate Change (Salesforce)
- AIDA (marketing)
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen
- The Context Marketing Revolution: How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media by Mathew Sweezey (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Sales Differentiation: 19 Powerful Strategies to Win More Deals at the Prices You Want by Lee Salz (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
Obama’s Virtual Commencement Speech To Class Of 2020: ‘This Is Your Generation’s World To Shape’
Pour yourself a cocktail and enjoy the conversation…
P.S. – If you enjoy the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief (one sentence) review. Reviews help more people like you to discover the show!
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.