Winfluence: Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand by Jason Falls
About the Author
Jason Falls is a leading digital strategist, author, speaker, and thinker in the digital and social media marketing industry.
An award-winning strategist and widely read industry pundit, Jason has been noted as a top influencer in the social technology and marketing space by Forbes, Entrepreneur, Advertising Age, and others.
A 2014 Forbes article named him one of 10 business leaders all entrepreneurs should follow on Twitter, alongside Richard Branson, Mark Cuban, Tom Peters, and Tony Hseih.
He is the author of two other books: No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing, co-authored with Erik Deckers; and The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing, co-authored with DJ Waldow.
Jason is also noted for founding SocialMediaExplorer.com, the top marketing blog in the world according to AdAge’s Power 150 in October of 2010.
And, interesting fact – his first real job (at the age of 12) was delivering newspapers, and while on his paper route he pulled someone out of a house fire, saved his life, and was later awarded the Boy Scout Medal of Heroism Award!
About the Book
Winfluence, by award-winning digital strategist Jason Falls, is the authoritative book about influencer marketing from the perspective of businesses and brands.
An invaluable guidebook for marketing managers, small business owners, marketing consultants, and agencies alike, the book explains how influencers came to be, how they came to be so powerful, why so many brands are counting on influencer marketing for business success, and how anyone who is not, now can.
This book not only explains the who, what, when, where, and why of influencer marketing but then adds the how – more specifically and predictably than other books can hope for.
It offers detailed guidelines, case studies, cutting-edge ideas, how-tos for measuring success, and more to help any business owner, marketer, agency account person, or digital strategist see and seize the opportunity to drive business results.
Through a series of narrative stories, interviews, and case studies, the book illustrates how to take what many people consider good influencer marketing to a new level of success from a long-tail perspective – not short-term, one-off executions.
Listen to the Interview…
- Winfluence: Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand by Jason Falls (Amazon)
- Book Website
- Jason Falls (website)
- Jason Falls (LinkedIn)
- Jason Falls (Cornett Agency)
- Social Media Explorer
- John McAdams, The Big Game Hunting Blog and Podcast
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, New and Expanded (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Fizz: Harness the Power of Word of Mouth Marketing to Drive Brand Growth by Ted Wright (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Talk Triggers: The Complete Guide to Creating Customers with Word of Mouth by Jay Baer & Daniel Lemin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Manipurated: How Business Owners Can Fight Fraudulent Online Ratings and Reviews by Daniel Lemin (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- FRICTION―The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage by Roger Dooley (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Brand Hijack: Marketing Without Marketing by Alex Wipperfurth
- The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited: Real-life Lessons in Word-of-Mouth Marketing by Emanuel Rosen
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly (7th edition) by David Meerman Scott (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
- Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins (1923)
- Find Your Red Thread: Make Your Big Ideas Irresistible by Tamsen Webster (Marketing Book Podcast interview)
P.S. – If you have rated and reviewed the podcast on Apple Podcasts, please let me return the favor and mail you some Marketing Book Podcast bookmarks and laptop stickers. Just click here to provide your postal address (I’ll send it anywhere in the world)! ~Douglas Burdett, host of The Marketing Book Podcast.
Don’t know how to leave an iTunes review? It’s easy – click here for simple instructions.